I had to show everyone our babies, Nikki and Lillie!!! I have had Nikki (black lab) since I graduated high school (1999). Man, that dog has gotten me through the hardest times in my life, and I am very thankful for her! She's been there through it all, what a trooper!! I have no idea where I'd be without her. She's such a fun loving dog and loves to go for car rides!! Even after 9 years together, she's still soooo crazy happy everyday when I get home from work! I'm a lucky mommy!!!
Lillie Bug (corgie) is about 2 years old now and crazy!! We have a lot of fun with her. Her mannerism's are soo funny. She sure has a personality and she likes to show it! She is a herd dog, so she thinks she needs to herd Nikki everytime they go outside. Poor Nikki is so patient and just takes it.
Anyways, just wanted to show ya'll our babies!! Were soo proud!!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Posted by Ash at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment